Car Accident Attorney Las Vegas
If you are involved in a car accident in Las Vegas, you need to speak with a lawyer immediately; at the Rescue Lawyers we are here to help. Do not let the insurance companies take advantage of you. You can count on us to negotiate with the insurance companies to get your vehicle repaired, get your medical bills paid, and get you paid for your pain and suffering.
What to do after a Car Accident
Take these steps immediately after an accident to help protect your right to a claim.
- Call Metro and request that an officer be sent to the scene. If you have been seriously injured, tell the dispatcher that you need medical assistance.
- Get the ID and contact information for all owners, drivers, passengers, and witnesses.
- Get the plate numbers, registration, and insurance information for all vehicles involved.
- If you are able, take pictures of the accident scene, showing all cars involved, including the damage on every vehicle involved. Also get photos of street signs or other geographical features that will identify the location of the accident.
- Make a report to the responding officer, providing only basic information about the accident.
- Do not apologize. While you simply mean to be polite, this could be wrongly construed as admitting you were at fault. If you admit to being at fault for the accident, the officer can write the admission on the police report, which is admissible in court.
- Do not comment to the other parties about how you feel physically, unless you need someone to call an ambulance for you.
- Get medical attention without delay. You should still be seen in an Emergency Room or physician’s office, immediately after the accident.
- Do not allow any insurance adjuster to record a statement from you. The adjuster’s job is to minimize the carrier’s payout, not to help you get your claim paid.
- Do not sign any documents from the other parties’ insurance company, without your attorney.
- Call the Rescue Lawyers (702) 888-1800
Why Hire a Accident Attorney?
You need legal protection after an accident. Legal protection from what? Insurance companies are not in the business at handing out money. They are in the business of making money, and they know how to make it very difficult for you to collect.
Insurance claims on car accidents get denied all the time. Insurance companies have many ways to legally deny a claim. An attorney with substantial accident experience knows how to fight for your rights with the insurance companies. A truly competent lawyer will even take an insurance company to court on your behalf when necessary.
How Much Does it Cost to hire Accident Attorney?
Our office handles most automobile accidents on a contingency fees basis, which means you pay us nothing unless we get you the settlement you deserve. This means that we will not require you to pay any fees upfront. Instead, we will be paid an agreed-upon percentage of any funds you receive in a settlement or at trial.
Do I Have A Claim For My Car Accident?
The key to determining whether you have a car accident claim is negligence. Negligence is the key legal factor in determining whether any auto accident case has merit. Some states have no-fault insurance, meaning that no matter who is liable for the incident, you file a claim against your own insurance company. Nevada is not one of these states. As a “Fault” state, you will need to demonstrate, in Nevada, that the other driver was responsible for your injuries. Proving fault in a case like this involves three basic elements.
- Every driver has a certain duty to behave in a responsible and reasonable manner while behind the wheel of a car. This includes not taking actions that would put other drivers in danger.
- One or more drivers behaved in a way that was counter to what a reasonable person would do in a given situation, and in so doing, violated that duty.
- This irresponsibility and unreasonable behavior was the cause of an accident, and the accident was the direct cause of the injury that you suffered.
If you can demonstrate these 3 elements, which often come from the police report, you likely have a good case.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST THE RESCUE LAWYERS TO FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS FOLLOWING AN AUTO ACCIDENT?
- Helping victims of auto accidents receive maximum settlements
- Attorneys well experienced in negotiating with greedy insurance companies
- Lawyers with a vast understanding and knowledge of the legal system
- Expert communication and representation in court
- An immense history of successful settlements and satisfied clients
If you or someone you know has been injured in an automobile accident, it’s vital that you act quickly and seek appropriate representation. For the top auto accident attorney in Las Vegas, trust the Rescue Lawyers to get the job done and recover the cash you deserve. Give us a call today at (702) 888-1800 to find out how the Rescue Lawyers can save the day and get you paid.